Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All the Talented Instructors!!!

I just finished scanning through most of the Parelli Pros website! One of them attained her level 3 when she was 15 and brought multiple horse with her to level 3 and then was given a 2 year scholarship to study with Pat and Linda! Too Cool!! If I get everything together I will probably graduate level 3 with Twister when I am 17. And then with star when I'm about 19. Some of the Instructors I'm pretty familiar with and others I didn't even know they existed! Just goes to show you "you don't know what you don't know until you know!" I really and truly want to be an instructor! I want to be at least a 3 star and have stars in dressage, jumping, cows, starting, fondation and difficult horses! Hey they say to dream big!

1 comment:

Misty's Mom said...

Well, all I can say to that is stop bragging *POUTS*. I am always the last to find out about everything it seems. I didn't know 4H existed until I was 12, then I didn't find out about Parelli until I was 16. Do I feel cheated? YES!? I am trying to zoom through as best as I can without speeding through it. I make my results come faster by making sure I make no mistakes at all. Words cannot explain pain and agony at not being able to be a 16 year old girl going into level 4. I totally could be there...but no. Fate just wasn't there for me on this one. At least I am not totally screwed; it would suck if we were, like, 50.